The Irish games can be an indoor or outdoor event, or a mixture of both, and celebrates excellence in fun simple challenges. Just like an Olympics, teams will compete in a range of events designed to suit your group. You’ll be able to pick from any of the activities below to make your very own Irish Games or we can design games and activities that directly fit in with the messages or theme of your event.
The tension keeps building as each team competes across the various challenges, going for the title of champions. When the dust settles and the results are all in, the final presentation and podium prize giving ceremony will reward those who used a variety of skills best to achieve Bronze, Silver and Gold medals / trophies. Can you ‘inspire the next generation’?
Range of activities include:
Poc Fuda (Irish Hurling challenge) / Welly Throwing / Wheel Barrow racing / Inflatable challenges / Bungee runs / Obstacle Course / Egg & Spoon race / Sack Race / Back Of The net (football challenge) and many more.
Giant Jenga / Darts / Ring Board / General Knowledge Quiz / Irish Skittles / Table Countdown / Quick On The Draw (speed drawing) / Playing card Challenges and many more
- If you don’t have a venue already, we’ll find the perfect venue for you based on your requirements, whether it be a castle or a country house, a hotel or a simple pub function room.
- Various – the event can be from 2 hours to a full day based on your requirement, we tailor to suit you.
EXTRAS & ADD ONS
- Video of the event with supplied DVD or movie file
- Additional motivational prizes for overall winners
- 4 – 2ooo people
- Tour Groups & Incentives
- Team building activity
- Company social event
- Fun Sports Day
- Staff mixer, induction and introductions
- Conference energiser
- Icebreaker (as individual events)