Everyone should experience Irish dancing the way it was meant to be, with participation. Learn the history and steps of Ireland’s world famous traditional dancing whilst being entertained all the way by some of the best musicians and dancers in the land.
A Ceili is a famed social event or gathering for entertainment. It involves song, story and Irish dancing. This brilliant event is a healthy mix of fun workshop and party atmosphere, and can even be a stand-alone show!
With a live traditional Irish band and a dancer / caller teaching your group simple fun steps, it’ll be no time before you are swinging away with the best of them. There will be several dances and steps you’ll master, all the way, smiling, laughing and singing; we’ll even inject some fun games into the proceedings.
During breaks in the dancing, the band will keep it going, performing and even teaching you songs, before we’re all ready for the next dance.
This is a brilliant and fun event, which will give you a true, authentic taste of Ireland’s dance parties.
- We have a number of fantastic venues on our books which are perfect for this activity, but the event can work in pubs / function rooms / hotels / nightclubs / sports venues / conference facilities / corporate venues and more.
- 1.5 hours. Event can be tailored and customised to suit your schedule – It will change the timings if you add any extras in.
EXTRAS & ADD ONS
- A full River dance style troupe
- Irish comedians & Storytellers
- Irish Song & Beat workshop (see link)
- Big Irish Hooley (see link)
- 10 – 3000 people
- Tourist group entertainment
- Irish party nights
- Company social events
- Staff inductions and introductions
- Parties & celebrations
- Group activities